SM-J530F unlock done
You can unlock samsung J5 Pro(J530f) by Z3X easily. All you need to do is root the phone and unlock using Z3x. Well, if you don’t know how to root or if you don’t have root file. I have uploaded root file for you.
Now follow me to root your phone :
- Open setting app and go to about device and click 4,5 times in build number.
- Now it will enable developer option, Go to developer option and turn on OEM unlock.
- Now download this file.
- Open odin and flash it.
- It may notify verification failed but don’t worry, reset the phone and flash root file again and it should be rooted successfully.
- Now perform unlock operation in Z3x.
7. It may say “try downgrade modem if possible” , repeat the unlock operation 2 or 3 times again…it should be unlocked successfully.
8. If it still says “Downgrade modem” here is Downgraded Modem for you, flash it on CP.
9. Perform Unlock operation again, now it should be unlocked.